- No admission to people under the age of 18.
- The Malaysian International Food & Beverage Trade Fair 2024 is strictly open to trade, professional and business visitors only. The opening hours are:
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on 17 July to 18 July 2024
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on 19 July 2024
- The Malaysian International Food & Beverage Trade Fair 2024 is a trade-only event and admission is free of charge for all visitors upon completion of the registration process.
- Anyone attending The Malaysian International Food & Beverage Trade Fair 2024 show must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior, wearing offensive apparel, or being involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
- YouTubers, TikTokers, and other social media influencers are prohibited from entering the exhibition.
- Your visitor badge is fully digital; download the MIFB 2024 Event App to your mobile phone to access your digital badge. Visitors are required to scan the digital badge before entering the exhibition halls.
- The dress code is strictly business attire. The following dress code/attire is NOT allowed entry into the exhibition halls.
- Singlet/Sleeveless Shirt/Sleeveless T-shirt
- Peep-toed Shoes/Uncovered Footwear
- Official show photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos throughout the four-day event. Anyone attending The Malaysian International Food & Beverage Trade Fair 2024 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for promotional and marketing activities in the future, for exploitation in any media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the event without the prior written approval of the organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and the exhibition venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organiser’s discretion.
- Safety Guidelines for Visitors to MIFB 2024
To ensure the safety of our visitors attending MIFB 2024, we will implement stringent SOPs as set by the Government and approved by the organiser as follows:
- Visitors are required to pre-register online at mifb.com.my before coming to the event.
- Visitors are required to observe strict personal hygiene practices including wearing masks, practicing social distancing and sanitisation.
If you have further enquiries regarding visiting MIFB 2024, kindly contact us.