Targeted Attendee Program (TAP)
MIFB’s Targeted Attendee Program (TAP)
“Targeted Attendee Program” (TAP) is a value-added visitor service, offering personalised and special privileges to qualified trade visitors / buyers in Malaysia and ASEAN who directly influence the purchasing of products and services in the food and beverage industry.
We invite you to register as our VIP Buyer under the Targeted Attendee Program (TAP) to enjoy the following privileges:
- Special title as “VIP” attached to your profile on the Event App.
- Dedicated service at TAP Counter offering sourcing and 1 to 1 business matching services.
- Exclusive lounge access: A perfect place for refreshment during the 3-day visiting journey, with coffee and tea to enjoy for any time.
- Reserved VIP seats at all official programmes, including Opening Ceremony and Knowledge Programme (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Guided tour through the show together with the Guest of Honour after the Opening Ceremony.
How does it work?
- A dedicated TAP team will identify, invite and sustain customer relationships with TAP buyers across the entire show cycle.
- Using a combination of an intelligent online system and offline customer service, we help to ensure network expansion activities to transform buyer-seller relationships altogether.
Who can apply for TAP?
- A TAP buyer must have the right of purchase or is involved in the purchasing process within a business.
- A TAP buyer must belong to an organisation in the food & beverage field with a minimum annual turnover of USD 200,000.
- A TAP buyer must possess a clear purchase target for their current visit.
Register as a VIP Buyer and get invited to join MIFB’s Targeted Attendee Program (TAP)!
How to Join MIFB’s VIP Buyer Programme
The VIP Buyer’s Programme is an aspirational level-up “recognition” reward, offering personalised and special privileges to qualified VIPs who have been supporting our show since its inauguration.
The programme is an exclusive invite-only for selected Malaysian International Food & Trade Fair (MIFB) trade visitors/buyers and the ASEAN region's leading professionals who directly influence the purchasing of products and services in the food and beverage industry.
This programme provides its members with exclusive benefits aiming at facilitating relationship building and providing customised assistance and VIP services before, during and after the exhibition.
Benefits for VIP Buyers:
How to register to be invited?
Step 1: Register
Register as a visitor here. On ‘Step 2’, please check “YES” on question 9.
Step 2: Selection
Once you have been selected, you will receive an email invitation from us and our team will begin to work with you on facilitating your VIP experience.
For more information or enquiries, kindly contact us at [email protected]!