Smart technologies are at the forefront of Industry 4.0. A company’s competitiveness hinges on its ability to incorporate AI, machine learning, robotics, and other innovations into everyday operative tasks. Digitization has affected different industries, and especially now, the food and farming industries as well.
- with the forward thinkers of the industry and farmers.
- with innovative business partners from agriculture, the food industry, manufacturing and retail.
- with startups and their latest achievements in AgTech research.
- with scientists and representatives of research institutions and departments
How’s the Agriculture 4.0 evolves today?
- Modernization of Agriculture
The modernization of the agriculture sector must be supported by green technology. The application of technology will help the government in identifying the demand side by the consumers and the supply side of agricultural products.
- Smart Enterprises – Farm
Farmers and agriculture activities are relying on digital and connected technologies that enable farmers to have greater control over their operations. The recent progress in agricultural’s agenda is the increasing use of emerging innovation technology, namely the Internet of Things (IoT), and big data, to initiate smart agricultural practises. This measure is aligned with the current global trend of automation technology.
- Safety of Farm