MIFB is a platform for businesses from the F&B industry to showcase their products and services at an international level. With enhanced international participation, more than 20,000 trade visitors from around the world are expected to join MIFB 2018. MIFB welcomes players from the F&B industry to showcase their products & services including sweets & confectioneries, beverages, canned products, convenience food, dairy products, delicatessen products, food ingredients, food promotional boards, fresh & processed seafood, frozen food, gourmet food, halal food, herbs & spices, health & organic products, food technologies & machineries, wine & spirits and more.
Here are 8 Reasons for you to be at MIFB:
- Malaysia’s largest Food and Beverage Focused Event
- Caters to all areas of the Food Supply Chain; Importers/Exporters, Manufacturers, Retailers/Wholesaler etc
- A support pillar for SMES in the country to propel their business to meet the demand in the country and go internationally
- Innovating the F&B Players with relevant conferences/Seminars to highlight up-to-date and current technologies
- A clear direction with specific segments of the Food Industry; Foodtech, Seafood, F&B – Natural & Healthy Food and Halal Food
- Brings in highly focused Trade Visitors from the relevant industry through special programmes
- A highly successful Business Matching Platform where Exhibitors and Buyers are connected and have business meetings during the show day
- Works closely with Malaysian government to play a role in positioning Malaysia as a prime food hub in Asian region as well as a center for international halal food
How We Bring In The Right Buyers To You:
Exhibitors at MIFB can benefit from the following:
Focused outreach initiatives
- Extensive advertisement and news coverage through local and international media platforms, with a value worth more thanRM1,200,000.00.
- Online exposure through social media, news portals, MIFB official website and partners’ website.
- Invitations and show updates are sent out regularly to more than 50,000 F&B key players from around the world to inform them about MIFB latest happening.
- Leverage on established partnerships with government agencies, associations, embassies, trade offices, chamber of commerce and media.
- Extensive sourcing of potential buyers internationally and locally through MIFB activities & programmes.
Value added support for the exhibitors
- Opportunities to introduce exhibitor’s products and socialise with buyers through the various activities that will be organised during MIFB.
- Pre business matching sessions between exhibitors and buyers.
- Company profile will be listed in MIFB Show Directory which will be distributed to over 15,000 prospective buyers.
- Sending out MIFB e-Mailers regularly to key players in F&B industry highlighting exhibitors’ products.
- Sponsorship opportunities are provided to exhibitors to increase brand exposure.
MIFB 2017 concluded successfully and received positive feedback from the exhibitors
MIFB 2017 post show statistics
- 550 exhibitors from 45 countries participated MIFB 2017. These countries include Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, USA.
- 550 booths were occupied and 7 country pavilions were formed.
- MIFB 2017 attracted more than 19,200 visitors and trade buyers from around the world.
- Estimated trade value of USD440 million was generated during the 3-day event.
MIFB 2017 Exhibitors’ Feedbacks
MIFB did very well this year! We were too busy in the booth that we did not even have enough time to speak to the organiser and even some of the visitors. We will certainly come back again next ear and we would recommend MIFB to our friends as well.
MIFB is the Best F&B fair that Tremich has ever participated. The business matching programme has helped us to zero in the correct target buyers and we were able to pre-schedule meetings with the buyers to explore further. We do look forward to participate in MIFB 2017.
MIFB has been able to bring in visitors of good quality and it is definitely a good platform for new product launching. Overall MIFB is dong great and we are definitely looking forward to participate in MIFB again!