MIFB is a platform for businesses from the F&B industry to showcase their products and services at an international level. With enhanced international participation, more than 20,000 trade visitors from around the world are expected to join MIFB 2017. MIFB welcomes players from the F&B industry to showcase their products & services including sweets & confectioneries, beverages, canned products, convenience food, dairy products, delicatessen products, food ingredients, food promotional boards, fresh & processed seafood, frozen food, gourmet food, halal food, herbs & spices, health & organic products, food technologies & machineries, wine & spirits and more.
Exhibitors at MIFB can benefit from the following:
Focused outreach initiatives
- Extensive advertisement and news coverage through local and international media platforms, with a value worth more than RM1,200,000.00.
- Online exposure through social media, news portals, MIFB official website and partners’ website.
- Invitations and show updates are sent out regularly to more than 50,000 F&B key players from around the world to inform them about MIFB latest happening.
- Leverage on established partnerships with government agencies, associations, embassies, trade offices, chamber of commerce and media.
- Extensive sourcing of potential buyers internationally and locally through MIFB activities & programmes.
Value added support for the exhibitors
- Opportunities to introduce exhibitor’s products and socialise with buyers through the various activities that will be organised during MIFB.
- Pre business matching sessions between exhibitors and buyers.
- Company profile will be listed in MIFB Show Directory which will be distributed to over 15,000 prospective buyers.
- Sending out MIFB e-Mailers regularly to key players in F&B industry highlighting exhibitors’ products.
- Sponsorship opportunities are provided to exhibitors to increase brand exposure.
MIFB 2016 concluded successfully and received positive feedback from the exhibitors
MIFB 2016 post show statistics
- 494 exhibitors from 40 countries participated MIFB 2016. These countries include Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, USA.
- 389 booths were occupied and 10 country pavilions were formed.
- MIFB 2016 attracted more than 18,000 visitors and trade buyers from around the world.
- Estimated trade value of USD360 million was generated during the 3-day event.
MIFB 2016 Exhibitors’ Feedbacks
MIFB did very well this year! We were too busy in the booth that we did not even have enough time to speak to the organiser and even some of the visitors. We will certainly come back again next ear and we would recommend MIFB to our friends as well.
MIFB is the Best F&B fair that Tremich has ever participated. The business matching programme has helped us to zero in the correct target buyers and we were able to pre-schedule meetings with the buyers to explore further. We do look forward to participate in MIFB 2017.
MIFB has been able to bring in visitors of good quality and it is definitely a good platform for new product launching. Overall MIFB is dong great and we are definitely looking forward to participate in MIFB again!