ABOUT SEAFOOD & FISHERY
With the ever increasing demand for seafood in Asia, MIFB 2018 will bring back S&F Asia 2018 to cater to this lucrative industry. This section will be a sourcing point for buyers in need of a place to source live, fresh and frozen seafood from international and local resources. As stated in 11th Malaysia Plan, the seafood industry is now being developed heavily to encourage local and foreign producers to engage in Malaysian seafood market. In the year 2014, global annual per capita fish consumption has hit a record high of approximately 20kg per year. Southeast Asian countries recorded a 33.6kg per year, with Malaysia being one of the highest in the world (56.5kg per year).t.
FAST FACTS ABOUT SEAFOOD & FISHERY
Show Title: S&F ASIA 2018 – The 4rd Asian Seafood & Fishery, Raw & Processed Produce, Technology & Supply Chain Solution Trade Fair
Nature: Annual specialised international trade fair (4rd year)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Date & Time:
27 – 28 June 2018 10.30am-6.00pm
29 June 2018 10.30am-5.00pm
- Admission is by invitation or business registration only.
- Minors 18 and below will NOT be allowed for admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlets are NOT allowed for admission.
SEAFOOD & FISHERY OVERVIEW
- Fresh Fish and Seafood
- Frozen Fish and Seafood
- Industry Service Providers
- Processed and Packed Fish and Seafood
- Processing and Packaging Equipment
- Value-added Seafood
*The above list is not exhaustive. It is intended as a guide only.