About S&F Asia 2017
With the ever increasing demand for seafood in Asia, MIFB 2017 will bring back S&F Asia 2017 to cater to this lucrative industry. This section will be a sourcing point for buyers in need of a place to source live, fresh and frozen seafood from international and local resources. As stated in 11th Malaysia Plan, the seafood industry is now being developed heavily to encourage local and foreign producers to engage in Malaysian seafood market. In the year 2014, global annual per capita fish consumption has hit a record high of approximately 20kg per year. Southeast Asian countries recorded a 33.6kg per year, with Malaysia being one of the highest in the world (56.5kg per year).
Fast Facts About S&F Asia 2017
Show Title: S&F ASIA 2017 – The 3rd Asian Seafood & Fishery, Raw & Processed Produce, Technology & Supply Chain Solution Trade Fair
Nature: Annual specialised international trade fair (3rd year)
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
Date & Time:
9 – 10 August 2017 10.30am-6.00pm
11 August 2017 10.30am-5.00pm
- Admission is by invitation or business registration only.
- Minors 18 and below will NOT be allowed for admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlets are NOT allowed for admission.
- Ministry of Agriculture & Agro-based Industry (MOA)
- Ministry of International Trade & Industry (MITI)
- Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (KKLW)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Fisheries Development Authority of Malaysia (LKIM)
- Malaysian Exporters Association (MEXPA)
- Malaysian International Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (MICCI)
- Malaysian Association of Coffee and Tea Innovation (MACaTI)
- Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH)
- British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (BMCC)
- Malaysian Fisheries Society (MFS)
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia
- Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau
- Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry