Reaching its 8th year, FoodTech 2017 is geared to play a vital role in gathering the right industry players with technological advances and showcase it to those who are in the lookout for opportunities to solve complex technical or business challenges. The increase of population (projected to reach 11.2billion by 2100) creates a higher and huge demand in the food and beverage market. Therefore food technology plays a big role to uphold the standards and quality of food and beverage for a better and healthier population.
Fast Facts About FoodTech 2017
Show Title: FOODTECH 2017 – The 8th International F&B Machinery, Packaging & Service Solutions Exhibition
Nature: Annual specialised international trade fair (8th year)
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
Date & Time:
9 – 10 August 2017 10.30am-6.00pm
11 August 2017 10.30am-5.00pm
- Admission is by invitation or business registration only.
- Minors 18 and below will NOT be allowed for admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlets are NOT allowed for admission.
- Ministry of Agriculture & Agro-based Industry (MOA)
- Ministry of International Trade & Industry (MITI)
- Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (KKLW)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Fisheries Development Authority of Malaysia (LKIM)
- Malaysian Exporters Association (MEXPA)
- Malaysian International Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (MICCI)
- Malaysian Association of Coffee and Tea Innovation (MACaTI)
- Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH)
- British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (BMCC)
- Malaysian Fisheries Society (MFS)
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia
- Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau
- Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry