Date & Time
PUTRA WORLD TRADE CENTRE (PWTC)
41, Jalan Tun Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia The preferred venue for local and international conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, meetings, concerts and other prestigious events in Malaysia. GPS Coordinate: 3.168670, 101.691609
- The exhibition is only open to professionals, trade and business visitors during trade days.
- Admission is by invitation or business registration only.
- Minors 18 and below will NOT be allowed for admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlets are NOT allowed for admission.
Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
Showcase events with an award winning quality
If prestige has an address in Kuala Lumpur, it would be at the Putra World Trade Centre. As the nation’s first choice for hosting illustrious events and exhibitions, PWTC has proud heritage and reputation winning numerous awards. Choose the preferred place for your products to be seen and heard, right here at PWTC.
Easily accessible, conveniently at the centre of it all
PWTC is within easy walking distance of a mall, restaurants and entertainment centres. It is situated next to KL’s Golden Triangle, and only 45 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Highly accessible via road, rail (LRT and KTM), bus and taxi services
- 2 international hotels within the building
- Plus choices of quality 3 to 5-star rated hotels in the surrounding area
- Multi-level car park and numerous parking facilities in the surrounding area
Versatility to support the biggest ambition
One of the most attractive incentives of hosting events at PWTC is its ability to accommodate and facilitate the most demanding exhibition plans.
- Extra large elevators to support heavy equipment
- Automobile ramps
- Full telecommunication facilities
- Three-phase electrical wiring
- Custom bonded area
- Abundantly available and connectable water supply
Service that ensures smooth success
From the largest to the smallest affair, PWTC’s host of facilities and services will ensure that your exhibition runs smoothly.
- SERVICE – Bank/ Bookstore/ Florist/ Tourist Information Centre/ World Trade Centre Club/ Post Office/ Batik Centre/ Money Changer/ Art Gallery
- FOOD & BEVERAGE – Riverside Restaurant/ Riverside Café/ Tanjung Lounge/ Catering Service (in any convention and exhibition halls and other function rooms)
Cutting edge technology
As one of the nation’s premier convention centres, PWTC boasts state-of-the-art technology and equipment that will take your event and presentations to a higher level.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and sound system
- Sophisticated lighting system
- Giant-screen video projection system (35’ x 23’)
- Movable, Modular stage with adjustable heights
- Translation booths for simultaneous translations into 6 languages
Space to perform your best
Choose from a variety of floor plans and exhibition space that will give your event the added flexibility and prominence it deserves. PLENARY HALL
- Ideal for large-scale events, such as conventions, banquets and concerts
- Theatre –seating capacity for up to 3,000 people (retractable seats)
- Sit-down banquet capacity for up to 1,600 people
2 CONFERENCE HALLS/BALLROOMS
- For medium-to-large-scale function of 100 to 1,000 people
17 MEETING ROOMS
- Ideal for board meetings, seminars, business presentations, interviews or private parties
- For group of 10 to 250 people
- Flexible seating arrangements configures to suit your needs
4 EXHIBITION HALLS AND FOYER (LEGAR PUTRA)
- Exceptional space and facility to host heavy equipment events such as car shows
Experience with a proven track record
We pride ourselves in offering a high standard of service and support quality. This is achieved through diligent planning and attention to detail. From top to bottom, from event services to support staff, let our experience and expertise guide your events to success.